Draft Climate Change Adaptation Strategy 2019-2024
Public Consultation Event
Millennium Hall, City Hall, Anglesea Street (click for map)
Friday 06 and Saturday 07 September, 09:00 – 17:00
A consultation event will be held by Cork City Council to facilitate members of the general public who wish to discuss the proposed Climate Change Adaptation Strategy. It is open to everyone to walk around the exhibition space and speak with representatives of expert groups from across a wide range of sectors, including environmental / conservation groups, government bodies, business interests.
As it is a public event, there is no need to book a place or confirm attendance, just show up on the day.
2 x Public Workshop
To register for free tickets visit www.eventbrite.ie
Saturday 07 September 11:00 and 14:30
On Saturday 07 September, there will also be two public workshops in the Millennium Hall arena at 11:00 and 14:30. Entry is limited to 50 persons due to capacity restrictions.
To register for a free tickets visit www.eventbrite.ie
Direct submissions by email, post or online portal consult.corkcity.ie
Submission Deadline: Friday 13 September, 17:00
Cork City Council has prepared a draft Local Authority Climate Change Adaptation Strategy in accordance with the provisions of The Climate Action and Low Carbon Development Act 2015 and the National Adaptation Framework (NAF), 2018.
- Anybody can make submissions to Cork City Council by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Climate Change Adaptation Strategy, Strategic & Economic Development, Cork City Council, City Hall Cork T12 T997
- Online submission Portal www.consult.corkcity.ie
- Click the link to download the document Cork City Council Draft Climate Change Adaptation Strategy
- The Draft Strategy document is available to view at Cork City Hall and all council public libraries, during normal business hours until Friday, 13 September 2019.
All submissions made may be available for public viewing during the period of making the Strategy.
Submissions or observations should state your name, address and where relevant the organisation/body etc. represented. They can be as simple or detailed as you would like, and the Council is equally happy to hear positive feedback and criticisms or suggestions for changes.
For details visit www.corkcity.ie/en/council-services/services/environment/climate-change/